[BRLTTY] brltty 5076 doesn't work on Alva 584

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Mar 26 08:29:11 EDT 2010

[quoted lines by Adrian P. van Bloois on 2010/03/26 at 09:57 +0100]

>I just downloaded the latest brltty and started it on my Alva Satellite
>584.
>It does not come up, gives no error messages on the screen nor in the
>syslog.

I'm wondering if there was some sort of build probem because the latest code
has already been tested specifically with an Alva using both USB and Bluetooth.

Would you be able to create a debug log and post it for us (as an attachment)?