[BRLTTY] Bluetooth with handytech and windows.

Lars Bjørndal lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no
Sat Mar 27 07:41:14 EDT 2010

Hello Anders!

You wrote:

> Can you please remind me how to do this?
> It was too long since i used dos commands.

You only need to use the dos prompt when starting brltty. Use the
bluetooth management program in Windows, and connect/pair with the
Braillino. Depending on the bluetooth device and program, you then can
inspect which BT services are available, and for the com ports, you can
choose properties, and set the com port number. If not, try go into the
Windows device manager and see if you find these com ports, and set the
number to less than 10. Please note that, for some reason or another,
you will have two com ports, but only one of them are normally used. I
don't know which one. From the dos prompt you can start brltty with the
'-b ht -dcomX' parameters.

Lars