[BRLTTY] little off topic: alva delphi keys don't work

Sérgio Neves sergioneves.g at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 07:47:09 EDT 2010

Hi,
I solved the problem, and I write to someone that have it in the future.
When we enter the display's preferences -> setup -> ser -> ser2 there are
two options here: alva and non-alva.
If I press non-alva, it presents me the screen to choose serial port
parameters. If I press alva, it presents me the string "alva devices" and is
a leaf option. It seems alva delphi works in two modes: alva and non-alva.
In alva mode it works correctly; in non-alva it let me choose the serial
port options. Even if I choose the correct options in non-alva mode, the
routing and navigation keys don't work, I don't know why. I choose the alva
mode and exited preferences. It works again.

Thanks.
Best regards,
Sérgio Neves