[BRLTTY] contraction errors in de-kurzschrift

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Sat Nov 6 17:40:50 EDT 2010

Hello,

when reading texts, there are from time to time some contraction
errors. Some are simple to fix. I don't know whether it is possible
to specify a priority for contraction-signs, here is an example:
"diente" is correctly contracted to "d0("
but
"biene" is contracted to "bice".
The ie-sign is "stronger" in this sense.

Where shall I report such errors, here in the BRLTTY-list, or somewhere
at the liblouis-project?

Thanks
Sebastian
--
Test the free Latin-German dictionary | Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch!
Online: http://dict.uni-leipzig.de/dictd?Form=dict3&Database=lat-deu