[BRLTTY] Braille note for sale

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Mon Sep 6 04:40:30 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm selling my Braille note please contact me off list if you are
interested or have any queries, or via telephone. This unit is
compatible with the BRLTTY package, and I've used it frequently with
BRLTTY. I'm looking for AUD$5,500.00 (USD$5,000 (at the time of writing
(September 6th 2010 Australian Eastern standard time))) or nearest
offer.
The ad is below.

Braille note mPower BT 32 for sale

   Daniel Dalton

   I’m selling my Braille note BT mPower 32 which is in excellent condition. Recently serviced by Humanware, the unit
   works exceptionally well.

   The unit is 3 years old, and has primarily been used just for basic word processing, email and Internet use.

   This unit has a 32 cell Braille display, and a Braille keyboard. My reason for selling is that I’m purchasing a
   Brailiant to use with my laptop, and can’t afford to have both.

   The sale includes:
     * Braille note mPower BT (32 sell Braille display)
     * AC adapter
     * Original box
     * User guides and manual both in print and Braille.
     * USB cable
     * Telephone cable for the internal 56K modem
     * Serial cable
     * Tutorial CD
     * A CD containing the Windows software for the Braille note is available upon request, though the software can be
       found at: http://www.humanware.com/
     * The unit is running Keysoft version 7.5, with one remaining SMA for KS 8.0 the latest version for the mPower.
     * Keysoft dictionary and thesaurus software on a compact flash (CF) card.
     * Original packaging for the dictionary software.
     * A service report from Humanware documenting the most recent service on the 25th of August 2010 whereby a 3 month
       warranty applies on all parts replaced and serviced.

   Please email me at daniel.dalton10 at gmail.com or give me a call on
   +61 435 400 196, if you are interested or have any
   queries. I’m looking for AUD$5,500 (USD$5,000) or nearest offer.

Please note we can discuss payment and postage options at a later date
off list if you are interested.

Thank you very much.

Daniel Dalton