[BRLTTY] Another problem.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Fri Sep 10 18:04:35 EDT 2010

  Hello!This might not be a brltty problem.
I have a braillex el 80 (older version) here connected to com 1 on my xp
machine.
For some reason i can not seem to get brltty to detect it.
I have tried  hal which is my main screenreader and i can get braille on
to the display with some glitches.
It sometimes wont detect the braillex but it works.
However my question is wethere there are anything i can think about when
connecting the brailledisplay to the com1.
Does it for example mater which speed the com port is set to?
Should i set the flow control to none hardware or xon/xoff.
The port seems to work because i have connected a caller id on to it
normally.
I dont know whats going on here.
So any suggestions is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.