[BRLTTY] Key table and no steady pressing of key possible

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Sat Sep 11 12:31:29 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm using BRLTTY 4.2 with a key table (ktb-laptop.ktb) On two machines. I'm
now having the problem, that I can't keep a key pressed to execute that command quite
often. An example is the back-space-key. Before I used a key table, I was able
to keep this key pressed to remove until it stops (e.g. because there's the
prompt), now I have to press so many times back-space until I have deleted
every single letter. If I disable the key table, everything is fine.

What is happening there?

Thanks
Greetings
Sebastian

--
Test the free Latin-German dictionary | Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch!
Online: http://dict.uni-leipzig.de/dictd?Form=dict3&Database=lat-deu