[BRLTTY] orca

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Sat Sep 11 16:37:39 EDT 2010

Rimkus, Robert (N-USA), le Sat 11 Sep 2010 13:49:19 -0600, a écrit :
> I found some orca debugging magic at the link:
>
> http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Debugging

Ah, ok.  I guess other people on this list having troubles with Orca
should check this out.

> I captured some stuff and zipped it up.
>
> I am attaching brltty debugging and orca debugging files

"File "brlapi.pyx", line 287, in brlapi.Connection.__init__
ConnectionError: <unprintable ConnectionError object>"

It looks like you have version 4.1 of the python brlapi bindings.  Could
you try to upgrade them?

Samuel