[BRLTTY] Brltty output on usb in vinux.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Sep 17 17:22:06 EDT 2010

[quoted lines by Anders Holmberg on 2010/09/17 at 23:10 +0200]

>i have my braillex el 80 here connected to usb via a serial to usb adapter.
>Now brltty wont detect the braillex el 80 for some strange reason. Evrything
>works fine under windows but not under linux. Any thoughts on this. /A

The default is for brltty to not probe serial ports. You could either tell
brltty which virtual serial port (ttyUSB0, or whatever) your device is
connected to or, if possible, get rid f the adapter and just connect the device
directly via USB.