[BRLTTY] BRLTTY for Windows not working

marquats at studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de marquats at studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Sep 22 05:54:22 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have now compiled BRLTTY 4.2 from the tarball with Cygwin, with
retainDots set to 1 in Programs/brlapi_server.c . The configure and make
process seemed to be successful. Now I can start brltty, but it can't
connect to the braille terminal, no matter what I try as device option.

I have attached the logfile of one of the tries (with -d serial:COM3, what
has worked with the precompiled brltty). I also attached the config.log if
it is of any use.

Greets, Thomas Marquardt