[BRLTTY] BRLTTY on Windows

Øyvind Lode oyvind.lode at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 10:06:40 EDT 2010

Hi:

On 26.09.2010 15:39, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> You can check in the device properties, in the Resources panel, whether
> it uses an I/O Range and an IRQ. I guess virtual ports wouldn't have
> those.

Sounds logic :)
I can see both a I/O range and an IRQ.
So it seems that I actually have a COM port!

I also downloaded the latest libusb-filter from Sourceforge and
installed it.
Same problem.
It completely breaks usb.
So I give up and just have to live with the poor console support
provided by JFW for now.
It's actually very bad with JFW 11 on Windows 7.
I'll give JFW 12 a chance when it's released but if it's the same issues
I will have to look into alternatives.