[BRLTTY] BRLTTY on Windows

Øyvind Lode oyvind.lode at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 11:44:05 EDT 2010

Hi:

On 26.09.2010 16:09, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Well, ideally NVDA would fit your needs and so you could just always use
> brltty.

Yep.
NVDA handles the command line/console very well but no Braille output.
I am also looking for a new Braille display.
I need a portable Braille display and I have been looking at Focus 40
Blue, Baum VarioConnect 40.
But now I really think the best alternative is Handy Tech Easy Braille
Blue Tooth.
HT Easy Braille got 40 cells and Braille input.
HT seems very good when I look at drivers etc.
Easy Braille is supported by BRLTTY (so I can use it on Linux), JFW and
NVDA provides native support for all HT displays.
Easy Braille is also supported on Mac OS X and iOS (iPhone).
I am also considering buying a Mac to check it out and I also want a
iPhone :)