[BRLTTY] Help with building brltty in Cygwin

Patricia Fraser pfraser at harpo.com.pl
Wed Aug 10 08:37:34 EDT 2011

Hi Samuel,

> Patricia Fraser, le Tue 09 Aug 2011 16:37:52 +0200, a écrit :
>> okay, thanks - I need to go back and look again at why I can't get make to
>> work; if it isn't libbraille, it must be something else I'm missing!
>
> Or a bug in brltty's configure in some particular conditions. Don't
> hesitate to post the whole content of config.log so we can check.

There's still something wrong - configure appears to complete
successfully, but make is not happy. I'm not sure what warnings I can
ignore and what I should take notice of, and whether any of the problem
comes from working on a 64-bit Windows system with Cygwin.

I don't know if the list takes attachments, so I've made a tarball of
config.log and a screenshot of the errors from mkwin; I've also ocr'd
from the screenshot to a text file which I hope is free of errors!

The tarball will be up for 7 days here:
https://www.yousendit.com/download/YTYrSkhkdENrWTgwTVE9PQ

Any clues would be very much appreciated!

Cheers,
Patricia Fraser			   pfraser at harpo.com.pl
		Find us on Facebook:
	   www.facebook.com/harpo.braille
International Sales and Support	   Tel: +48 61 853 1425
Harpo Sp. z o. o.		   Fax: +48 61 853 1419
	ul. 27 Grudnia 7, 61-737 Poznań, Poland
www.mountbattenbrailler.com	   www.braillepen.com
www.piaf-tactile.com		   www.auto-lektor.com