[BRLTTY] Can this be done?

Tom Masterson kd7cyu at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 10:08:26 EDT 2011

Mine is doing it with the machine sitting beside the computer (ok about 8
inches away and a bit higher) and with my one hand only reaching to double
check the display.  I may need to some experimenting on a windows machine
and be sure the device works on something I have full install instructions
for.

Tom