[BRLTTY] brltty on the Mac in terminal without having to compile it on the Mac

Cheryl Ann Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:41:59 EDT 2011

Hi all.

I just installed arch linux from cd as a virtual machine in Vmware Fusion
3.1 on my mac. Both braille and speakup are working well.

I just thought I'd mention that if one wants to use brltty in the Terminal
on the Mac and doesn't have a separate linux machine, it works very well
to have a virtual machine running in vmware fusion and ssh into the Mac
and use brltty without having installed it on the Mac and without even
having to open the Terminal application itself.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart