[BRLTTY] Contraction errors and patch: Words containing "best"

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 26 09:10:32 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

As usual I went off half-cocked when I submitted a patch for
"bestir". I checked bestir in my word list and that's all I found. But
for some reason I later decided to check "best" and opened up a whole
new ball of worms (or can of wax--whichever). :-)

The attached patch contains 8 fixes which should pretty much
straighten this stuff out--at least I hope so. It handles words such
as:

bestain
bestar
bestead
bestick
bestir
bestraddle
bestudded
Forbestown

HTH,

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
     --Lewis Carroll