[BRLTTY] Alizé 64 (technibraille)

Pierre Lorenzon devel at pollock-nageoire.net
Thu Dec 1 07:22:36 EST 2011

From: Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc>
Subject: Re: [BRLTTY] Alizé 64 (technibraille)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:43:39 -0500

> [quoted lines by Pierre Lorenzon on 2011/12/01 at 00:21 +0000]
>
>>  emulpc that apparently was designed for ms-dos and requires a
>>  dos executable to be launched on the pc.
>
> I'm sure it's just a different protocol. It doesn't matter what kind of
> executable is running on the host, as long as it implements the correct
> protocol for that mode.
>
>>  Yes next time I'll be in front of this machine I'll explore
>>  completly these internal menus. Don't put any hope on the
>>  documentation since it is very minimal !
>
> How often do you have access to the device, and for how long
  each time? I can Well I can access the device when I want and
  as long as I want, provided my time is not dedicated to
  anythingelse !

> send you test code changes whenever you'll have time for some indepth testing.

  You can send me whatever you want me to test. I can not
  waranty that it will be tested in the next hour but I am very
  interesting in making this alizé work in my
  office. Inbetwween system must be changed on the computer so
  it might cause delays.