[BRLTTY] Missing braille device keys descriptions

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Jan 29 16:37:17 EST 2011

[quoted lines by Samuel Thibault on 2011/01/29 at 21:10 +0100]

>Will you do it, or should we do it?

I guess it's like anything else. I'll eventually get to it if it isn't already
done by then. :-)

If anyone else does work on it, it'd be nice if the style of the ones already
done is maintained. Also, keys should be described in subtables, as
appropriate, so that their definitions only appear for those models which
actually have them.