[BRLTTY] brltty - I'm confused!

David Reynolds dkreynolds at ntlworld.com
Sat Jun 18 12:43:39 EDT 2011

Samuel,

I have installed as per your suggestion, but sadly, got no result:
When I type lsusb, I get a bus number and a device number, which shows that
my prolific adaptor is on bus 1 device 006. I then type:
Brltty -pm /dev/ttyUSB6
This comes up saying excess argument then gives the version number of
brltty. Nothing on the display though.

Many thanks,

David.