[BRLTTY] Cut & paste with BRLTTY in Windows

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 29 03:27:00 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 09:43:48PM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:
> [quoted lines by Samuel Thibault on 2011/06/29 at 00:26 +0200]
>
> >Do you really need tty here?  This is deprecated in cygwin and is
> >probably one of the big culprits here.
>
> As people know, I'm not a Windows user. I'm wondering, though, how hard
> Cygwin attempts to emulate termios - more specifically, the stty default
> settings. If my recollection is correct, the @ sign, especially on older
> systems, was the default stty erase character.

Wouldn't this mean one couldn't type the at sign? I type it all the
time with no problems so I think this isn't the case.

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
     --Lewis Carroll