[BRLTTY] Possible toggling six dots and eight dots braille output when Brltty is running?

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Fri May 20 12:19:21 EDT 2011

Hy,

This is good news.
Dave, Samuel, thank you very mutch the answers.
Will be have hungarian six dot table. I welcome consult Zsolt Torma and
I try doing this to work this function for hungarian braille output.
Samuel, if I would like testing this possibility, need modify all
simbols, or only the accented characters the test table?
What name I need saving the new testing six dot table? Brltty how can
detect the six dot table name when the user request the dot mode switching?

Attila