[BRLTTY] HIDE CURSOR

Phillip subversivo666 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 11:11:57 EST 2011

Hello Dave, thank's for answer.

I tried to use the command

enqueueCommand(BRL_CMD_CSRVIS | BRL_FLG_TOGGLE_OFF);

but when i use the arrows keys, my driver still send the text with the
cursor.

This command will be work only my hardware sends horizontal motion
commands, like BRL_CMD_FWINLT and BRL_CMD_FWINRT, or works the same way
that arrows keys ?

Best regards.