[BRLTTY] [SPAM] Re: Alva BC640 question

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Sep 27 22:43:16 EDT 2011

[quoted lines by Tom Masterson on 2011/09/27 at 14:31 -0700]

>Attached is both the brltty log as requested

I forgot to ask you if you're using USB or Bluetooth?

The log shows many bytes being ignored which were sent from the device to
brltty. I assume this means that it's data from the keyboard keys. To make
sense of it, though, I need to know which keys you pressed and in which order
you pressed them. Perhaps, to keep things simple, we could start with you
pressing one key five times, then pressing a different key five times. In other
words, just two keys being rpessed five times each. Then send the log and which
two keys you pressed.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.