[BRLTTY] [SPAM] Re: Alva BC640 question

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Sep 28 23:35:17 EDT 2011

[quoted lines by Tom Masterson on 2011/09/28 at 19:51 -0700]

>Here is a log with two keys pressed, actually three in order:
>
>line-up  For comparison as it is a known key
>
>Braille Key one on the feature pack.
>
>Braille key four on the feature pack.

Thanks. I can now see the basic form of the packets sent by the braille keys.
Now I need to know what the layout of the keys on the FP is. How many keys are
there, how are they placed, and what are they named?

Could you please send me two more logs. I'd like one of the logs to show me all
of the keys individually. Please press each of them twice in a defined order.
I'd like the other log to contain a few examples of more tha one key pressed
simultaneously.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.