[BRLTTY] BRLTTY in GRUB2

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Apr 2 15:04:04 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko on 2012/04/02 at 20:07 +0200]

>GRUB_FILE is our analog of __FILE__ more or less. It avoids having long
>prefixes.

But what do I need to do in order to keep going? Is it something I need to
define with gcc's -D option? If so, what should it be set to?

>convertCharToWchar in braille_core is not defined
>convertWcharToChar in braille_core is not defined
>getLocaleCharset in braille_core is not defined
>registerCharacterSet in braille_core is not defined

charset is now split into platform-dependent parts. In addition to charset, you
should now also include charset_none.

>startContractionCommand in braille_core is not defined
>stopContractionCommand in braille_core is not defined

You probably did something to hide these functions in ctb_translate because
hostcmd was giving you trouble. You can now put them back, and, like charset,
in addition to just hostcmd, also include hostcmd_none.

>tryPidFile in braille_core is not defined

You may have removed it from config because of an exit. That exit has been
fixed so you can put it back.

>usbHidSetReport in braille_core is not defined

You're probably not including usb_hid.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html