[BRLTTY] HIMS Braille Sense does not work

Pierre Lorenzon devel at pollock-nageoire.net
Mon Apr 9 04:13:48 EDT 2012

Hi

From: Shérab <Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org>
Subject: Re: [BRLTTY] HIMS Braille Sense does not work
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 20:57:33 +0200

> Hello,
>
> Aren't there Demo versions of Jaws you could use to test ?

  It could be ! but I don't know antything in all these
  questions ! Anyway a driver is needed for braille sense under
  jaws and it seems that it is only pluggable in recent
  versions of jaws.

> Have you considered trying BRLTTY under Windows ?

  Yes ! NVDA uses brltty to drive the braille display : it does
  not work anymore ! In fact I suspect that there is a hard
  problem. Now I want to be able to exclude or not this
  possibility. So I'll wait until the device has been tested
  with a perfectly regular jaws.

  P.