[BRLTTY] Improving the speech support of brltty

Tom Fowle wa6ivgtf at fastmail.fm
Thu Apr 26 13:15:40 EDT 2012

Hello Sebastian,
You're probably correct, although speakup can be either built into the
kernel
or loaded as additional modules after bootup.
and since Dave seems to be well along the way to getting it done, my point
is probably irrellivant.
<GRIN>

I'm using both speakup and brltty at times and except that there is no way
to bring the application cursor to the speakup cursor, everything works as
one might wish.

tom fowle