[BRLTTY] Improving the speech support of brltty

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Apr 27 23:25:09 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by Tom Fowle on 2012/04/27 at 20:08 -0700]

>Does brltty support the doubletalk PC card?
>couldn't find it in the docs.

No, and I have no documentation for it. Brltty can talk to speech dispatcher,
if that's any help. If speech dispatcher doesnb't suport it, and if you have
documentation for that particular card, perhaps we can look at implementing a
driver for it.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html