[BRLTTY] Improving the speech support of brltty

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Sun Apr 29 16:47:40 EDT 2012

Hello Dave,

Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> schrieb am 29.04.2012,  0:13 -0400:
>The latest code now has the following commands. To save on complexity, all need
>KPPlus held, and shifted means KPPlus+KP0. Please let me know what's missing.

[...]
>   456: previous word, current word, next word
>   789: previous line, current line, next line
Tested those and they work good for me.

>   Slash: route system cursor to speech location
Works very very nice.

But there are things I don't like:
* word echo not beeing configurable (I won't use it if it's configurable)
* the possibility to show the current location of the speech cursor on the
  display
  Two ideas:
  - do not show this cursor if the system cursor is at the same position like
  	the speech cursor
  - make the speech-cursor configurable to that you can e. g. make the normal
  	one blinking and the other one not.

Thanks for your great work
Sebastian
--
Blog (English | Deutsch): http://crustulus.de/blog
Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch: