[BRLTTY] brltty and at-spi2

timothyhobbs at seznam.cz timothyhobbs at seznam.cz
Mon Feb 13 04:22:12 EST 2012

Hello,

So now I'm working on a new package for the arch repos.  I need to make sure this works correclty.  For me brltty works with orca and the xw or tty drivers, but spews these errors.  Does this mean it is failing to connect to at-spi2?

$ brltty -b xw -x as -n -e
BRLTTY 4.3 rev Unversioned directory [http://mielke.cc/brltty/]
brltty: libcspi.so.0: sdílený objektový soubor nelze otevřít: Adresář nebo soubor neexistuje
brltty: cannot load screen driver: /usr/lib/brltty/libbrlttyxas.so
brltty: screen driver not loadable: as
brltty: BrlAPI Server: release 0.5.6
brltty: making socket directory error 13: Operace zamítnuta.
brltty: Error while initializing socket 0
brltty: XWindow Braille Driver: version 0.1, 2004
brltty: Console open error 13: Operace zamítnuta.
brltty: NoSpeech Speech Driver:
[...]
brltty: BrlAPI connection fd=6 accepted: inet 127.0.0.1:47627
brltty: libcspi.so.0: sdílený objektový soubor nelze otevřít: Adresář nebo soubor neexistuje
brltty: cannot load screen driver: /usr/lib/brltty/libbrlttyxas.so
brltty: screen driver not loadable: as
brltty: libcspi.so.0: sdílený objektový soubor nelze otevřít: Adresář nebo soubor neexistuje
brltty: cannot load screen driver: /usr/lib/brltty/libbrlttyxas.so
brltty: screen driver not loadable: as
brltty: libcspi.so.0: sdílený objektový soubor nelze otevřít: Adresář nebo soubor neexistuje
brltty: cannot load screen driver: /usr/lib/brltty/libbrlttyxas.so
brltty: screen driver not loadable: as
brltty: libcspi.so.0: sdílený objektový soubor nelze otevřít: Adresář nebo soubor neexistuje
brltty: cannot load screen driver: /usr/lib/brltty/libbrlttyxas.so
brltty: screen driver not loadable: as

Timothy