[BRLTTY] Ninepoint Cebra.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Feb 25 14:55:36 EST 2012

[quoted lines by Thomas Fauvel on 2012/02/25 at 18:56 +0100]

>I use a Braille display manufacturer Ninepoint Cebra 60. I have a question:
>does  brltty supports this braille display?

I myself haven't heard of it before. We certainly could add support for it if
the manufacturer were to give us some documentation regarding how to
communicate with the device. Do you know how to contact them?

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html