[BRLTTY] More issues with BrlTTY on Windows7

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Sun Jan 15 12:22:31 EST 2012

Hello,
I am encountering another issue with BrlTTY on this Windows7 64-bit system. In short here are the steps to reproduce:
1. Start BrlTTY
2. Press the key for the BrlTTY preferences menu
3. Press the down key on the Braille display

Expected I would move down the options in the preferences menu
Actual: BrlTTY crashes and Windows pops up one of those error messages saying that BrlTTY.exe has stopped working.

I am using an ALVA 544t via USB on a Windows7 64-bit system (multi-core processor). I am using one of the brltty 4.3-x builds (I think the libusb1.0 build).

This problem always seems to occur for me. I have attached a log file showing the situation.

Michael Whapples