[BRLTTY] Improving the speech support of brltty

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Thu May 3 05:01:25 EDT 2012

Hello Dave,

Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> schrieb am 02.05.2012, 19:21 -0400:
>The latest code raises the speech pitch for uppercase letters.
I would like to have the choice between raised Pitch and the Voice saying "cap".

>I think this is the last feature asked for. Is the speech support now adequate?
I found an issue with the deletion of letters. When writing "world" and III
begin deleting the word from the beginning, it says:
w o r l <space>
Is this expected?

BRLTTY also says now always "space" here. Does BRLTTY have localisation support
and if yes, how can I activate it, is this done during build time?

I also think that the speech cursor should not "overrule" the system cursor.
Tat means if I decide to have a blinking underline-cursor as system cursor and
a non-blinking speech-cursor as speech cursor and they are on the same position,
I'd like to see only the system cursor, since this one is relevant.

Thanks
Sebastian
--
Blog (English | Deutsch): http://crustulus.de/blog
Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch: