[BRLTTY] Improving the speech support of brltty

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri May 4 06:42:35 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2012/05/04 at 09:17 +0200]

>>Does this "cap" prefix need to be internationalized?
>You can also use capital, if that's more intuitive / user friendly. Yes, I would
>localize it.

I think "cap" sounds better, but a translator might think it means a small hat.
I don't know if there's a way to get a comment into the message catalog to
alert a translator to the special meaning.

This feature (without translations) is now implemented, by the way. Set the
Uppercase Indicator preference.

What still needs to be done?

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html