[BRLTTY] Early starting BRLTTY in Fedora

Pierre Lorenzon devel at pollock-nageoire.net
Sun May 6 08:28:26 EDT 2012

Hi,

Sorry but I don't know fedora's starting architecture, but I
positively know that you can start brllty as early as you want
provided it is just after udev if you have udev running on your
system. In fact device containing display informations should
be available for input as well as device reflecting connection
to the braille display for output.

Regards

Pierre