[BRLTTY] Submenus.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue May 8 10:34:27 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by Lee Maschmeyer on 2012/05/08 at 10:02 -0400]

>I just built 6399 and am testing it with the run-brltty script. The up
>and down keys on the display go from one submenu to another, but the
>panning keys do the same thing. There's no way to open a submenu. This
>is using an Alva BC640 display.

I guess what I thought would be obvious may not be. The panning keys remain
panning keys, as that's necessary on small devices. You open a submenu by doing
the same thing you'd do to change a setting. On an Alva BC640, that'd be the
SmartpadRight key.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html