[BRLTTY] brltty 4.3 and papenmeier

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Thu May 10 11:31:47 EDT 2012

Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> writes:

> [quoted lines by Philippe Delavalade on 2012/05/09 at 17:59 +0200]
>
>>Have you any idea when this development version will become the current
>>release
>
> We're putting the finishing touches on a driver for the NinePoint Cebra
> devices. When that's done, I'd like to proceed with the next release.

I am all for it.  Having a stable release out which is failing with a
particular device (a regression) is not really acceptable in my opinion.

If you can provide us with a reasonably small patch, we could also add
the fix to the current Debian package for 4.3.

> Meanwhile, of course, I'd appreciate it if all users could start to test this
> code out as much as possible - starting right now.

Yes, will do.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang/key at db.debian.org
 : :' : | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
 `. `'