[BRLTTY] Python 3 brlapi?

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Sun May 13 13:03:34 EDT 2012

OK, I am having some difficulties with investigating this for you with
cython, partially having trouble with cython installing on my system but
also that I think brltty uses GNU make tools for building which
generally puzzle me. I may have a bit more success with trying if I get
a Linux system up and running (I currently don't have a Linux machine
running here).

If others are willing to look at brltty python bindings for python3 then
I know I will have more success/ease with dealing with liblouis
bindings. So is anyone else going to look at the brltty/brlapi bindings?

Michael Whapples