[BRLTTY] feedback to the latest improvements was: Re: Error when building BRLTTY

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon May 21 16:35:42 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by Shérab on 2012/05/21 at 21:44 +0200]

>there's a mk4build script which I think needs to be executed.
>Shouldn't that script be called by autogen ?

It's run by configure. The problem is that autogen first does a make distclean.
If the svn update has already been done then the new make file strucure is
looking for something that isn't there yet when doing the make distclean. If
there were a way to do a conditional include from a make file then this
problem, even though it's temporary, could be fixed.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html