[BRLTTY] Clock mode.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed May 23 16:14:46 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by Tom Fowle on 2012/05/23 at 13:02 -0700]

>Would you then have to shorten the remaining display logically so it could
>be normally usable while the time is displaying?
>sounds like could be handy but a lot of work for something I'd rarely use.

I was thinking of having a mode where just the full time was on the display.
You can already have the current hours and minutes on your display by reserving
one end of your text cells as status cells and then setting one of your status
fields to "time". Yes, it was a lot of work at the time, but it's been done.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html