[BRLTTY] Key binding collisions with Orca.

Nicolas Pitre nico at fluxnic.net
Thu May 24 13:56:13 EDT 2012

On Thu, 24 May 2012, Dave Mielke wrote:

> [quoted lines by Nicolas Pitre on 2012/05/23 at 17:33 -0400]
>
> >A separate page would be best, as long as this doesn't require yet another key
> >binding.  Maybe having the HELP command cycle through the available help pages
> >could be a solution.
>
> Done. Please give it a try and let me know if it's okay.

Looks fine.  I would have expected the braille bindings to appear first
if there is a braille display attached though, but that's a minor
detail.

Now something else is weird.  When in the help screen, if the
preferences menu is invoked, the message "Preferences Menu" is displayed
for a few seconds and the help screen content is back.  Invoking the
menu again produces the same thing.  When leaving all the help screens
then the menu is visible, regardless the number of times I activated the
menu binding previously.  I think the best behavior here would be to
discard the help screen when the menu is invoked.

Nicolas