[BRLTTY] ./configure command line

Joakim Nordell joakim.nordell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 05:22:26 EST 2012

Hi again.

Thanks for your answer.

I am trying brltty 4.4 now, so I hope it will work with this Braillex
EL80C display.

How ever, there is no /etc/brltty.conf file on my system, it is Ubuntu
10.04. I do not have root access, so it is abit tricky for me to
perform all the steps. I need to get assistance from the local IT team
to complete this upgrade to brltty 4.4.
As far as I can se, the configuration is retrieved from initram_fs
something. . . I do not have the rights to mount it so I cannot look
into it. Will this change to a standard /etc/brltty.conf setup as the
one I am using at home, now when I upgrade to brltty 4.4? Or do I need
to specify anything during the ./configure phase to get that?

Regards
Joakim