[BRLTTY] 1st French update

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Mon Apr 1 17:32:28 EDT 2013

On lundi 01 avril 2013 à 14:33:02 (-0400), Dave Mielke wrote:
> [quoted lines by Jean-Philippe MENGUAL on 2013/03/31 at 20:54 +0200]
>
> >Just a thing: can you modify French/BRLTTY.sgml to include in it new files
> >such as text-tables.sgml? I didn't as my sgml skills are limited. Can you
> >do this for me? Or should I find some help to do then send a new patch?
>
> I'll do it. Do those files contain any French, or will the files from the
> English version be okay?

The files contain French, as there are translatable things in their contents.
But they are added to the repo, so no problem. Their form is exactly the same
as this of English ones. So normally, the language isn't problematic. Only
refer to them in BRLTTY.sgml is needed.

Tell me if I can help you more.

Regards,