[BRLTTY] android

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Apr 5 16:35:35 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by mattias on 2013/04/05 at 22:13 +0200]

>With brailleback you must have talkback on for brailleback to use
>You can't just use braille
>But with brltty? Or must talkback be on for use brltty?

You just need brltty for braille. That's the goal, anyway. Since this is new
work, somethings may not work well enough yet for that, but the design is that
brltty can be used entirely on its own for braille.

There've been significant improvements since the 4.5 apk was released. Let me
know if you think it's a good idea that we provide the latest apk for download.
Anyone can build the latest apk, of course, but I'm thinking that we should
perhaps just always make the very latest work available.