[BRLTTY] Usb still have problems with display on brltty 4.5.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Sun Apr 7 16:14:01 EDT 2013

Hi!
I did a test to try if the papenmeier el 40s still has problems disconnecting and re connecting the display.
Sadly it has.
If i disconnect the display and then connect it back again it flickers and then goes totally dead.
I tried to install the svn package and follow the instructions on the brltty home page but it seems i am out of luck doing anything.
I am not sure but i guess i have a to old tcl version installed.
But i can't figure out where to get the latest package.
/A