[BRLTTY] Text table selection reverts back to en-nabcc

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Apr 7 21:55:19 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by Jason White on 2013/04/08 at 10:41 +1000]

>My priority list would be the same as Lee's above, except that I would insert
>"brltty.conf settings" immediately after "saved preferences".

I more or less actually agree, but it doesn't tackle the question about
confusion between the two. It kind of makes the brltty.conf table settings
irrelevant, and also breaks the distinction that brltty.conf is related to
command line otoins whereas saved preferences aren't.

Perhaps we need to only start saving preferences which the user has actually
changed. If we do that, of course, we may also then need a way to unsave a
preference.