[BRLTTY] gdm integration for xbrlapi

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Apr 8 15:34:34 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by Emilio Pozuelo Monfort on 2013/04/08 at 17:47 +0200]

>This can be done automatically by installing a desktop file in
>/usr/share/gdm/greeter/autostart (for GDM >= 3.6). The attached patch
>does that (and allows to switch the directory to install the desktop
>file to, in case gdm is not installed in /usr).

Excellent! Thanks. Your patch has been committed. In a subsequent commit, for
completeness, I added its removal to the uninstall target.

>If GDM is not used/installed, the desktop file will be harmless.
>That's why I haven't added a --enable/disable flag to configure.

That's fine.

>I have verified that this makes GDM start xbrlapi.

Thanks. I appreciate it. If we find that xbrlapi needs command line arguments,
do we just add them to the Exec line of the desktop file?