[BRLTTY] Text table selection reverts back to en-nabcc

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Apr 8 15:39:28 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by Anders Holmberg on 2013/04/08 at 17:08 +0200]

>THe problem is that i have tried to use the comandline -t for text table settings but it still not working for me.
>I type:
>brltty -t=sv.ttb
>No luck.

Okay, that's just a misunderstanding of how options are specified. The = is for
the long form of the options (like --text-table=). If the short form (a single
letter) is used, you either specify the operand right away or after space.
Also, the .ttb extension is actually optional so you can specify it or leave it
out. Here are some examples that will work:

   -t sv
   -tsv
   --text-table sv
   --text-table=sv