[BRLTTY] Text table selection reverts back to en-nabcc

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Apr 9 14:46:36 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by Anders Holmberg on 2013/04/09 at 20:16 +0200]

>It says unknown configuration directive.
>So whats the problem then?

It'd always be helpful if you could quote the complete error message. If you
don't, and just tell me kind of what it said, then I have to guess. If I have
to guess, I may guess wrong and give you bad advice.

My guess is that you used the command line option syntax within brltty.conf.
The examples I gave yesterday were for the command line. If you're spcifying
your text table in brltty.conf, then the line needs to look like this:

   text-table sv