[BRLTTY] android app

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Thu Apr 18 23:04:31 EDT 2013

Hello,
There is only one point I would add to Dave's excellent explanation and
that is that one has to be slighly careful with Android as some devices
run somewhat customised versions of Android where accessibility might be
impaired or broken. Unless you are purchasing a phone or tablet which
you are confident is running stock Android, I recommdnd trying the
device out beforehand or ensuring that it comes with a reasonable return
policy.
Cheers,
S.M.

Sebastien Massy